Clyde Valley Housing Association Tenancy Agreement

If you are 16 years of age or older, you can apply on our waiting list for apartments. If you have been offered an existing empty property, one of our allowance agents will soon contact you to arrange a virtual “Visitor Allowance” by interview or telephone. This involves telling you about your new home, sharing with you the rental agreement and other documents we require of you in order to be kept in relation to your new home and answer any questions you have. Once this part of the process is complete, we will arrange for you to see your new home with one of our officers. We will ensure that our rental process coincides with the Scottish Government`s social distance guidelines, so the officer you meet will carry the EPI and will remain at least 2m away from you during the visit. During the visit, you will receive your rental contract and other documents to sign with the keys. They become tenants from that date and are responsible for things like paying rent. There is a considerable backlog in the homes we need to go through this process, we appreciate your support and patience while we do it. During the week of October 21, the Clyde Valley Housing Association hosted a series of open houses where more than 700 people visited their new social housing in the centre of Larkhall, South Lanarkshire. After a $2.5 million transformation into 12 social housing units, a new chapter has opened for the Carnegie Historical Library in Coatbridge. Please contact us so that we can advise you on other accommodation options that may be available or better suited to your needs and circumstances. It can be a question of: applying to other local social landlords, requesting mutual exchanges with another tenant, accessing the private rental sector or different low-rent housing systems.

It took an average of 21.9 days to rent homes back, compared to the Scottish average of 31.8 days. 90.1% said they were satisfied with the overall service compared to the Scottish average of 89.2%. To apply, you must complete an application form for the accommodation. We manage a common housing registry, which means that if you want to apply to a number of homeowners, including the local council, you will only have to fill out 1 form.